Why I believe all autism is mercury ...

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
srinath

Yea yea yea

Postby srinath » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:49 am

Yea wine was done at say 6pm or so ... I am on 1 beer and 1 wine diet ... and no I am not doing AA, just an example ...
I get wound up when I hear "Burma Shell's" claim I am hurting my child by doing lupron ... and of course the whole vaccines and mercury where we were all blind sided is OK ...
I have told them 1000's of times ... we have tested, and we test every 2 weeks ... and it keeps comming up ... guess they are too thick to understand it the first 300 times ...
Cool.
Srinath.
Cool.
Srinath.
No cutting and pasting selective parts of this post.

LM

Postby LM » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:36 am

OK fine it caused your son's autism ... oh wait ... you know that its genetic ... OK

srinath, I don't know if my son's autism is genetic. But why is it that siblings of asd kids have an increased chance of developing autism? And for twins it's even greater.

You seem to imply that you think of genetics the way you think one might inherit grampa's big feet.

If I were you, I would not completely close myself off to the possibility that perhaps on some level, genetics, along with a number of other possible factors, does play a role.

We are now learning that with breast cancer, changes in dna can cause normal cells to become cancerous by de-activating tumor suppressant genes. Most of these mutations are not inherited - they occur over the course of a woman's life. So what factors might trigger these mutations? Exposure to chemicals, diet, smoking? And could scientists eventually develop a drug to turn on tumor suppressing genes?

If this were autism, wouldn't you want to know?

srinath

Genetics

Postby srinath » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:34 am

Genetics gave you the sensitivity to toxins ...
I have an argument with some numbers I'll post tonight ... no time now ...
Cool.
Srinath.
Cool.

Srinath.

srinath

Genetic

Postby srinath » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:37 pm

OK in the 80's it was 1 in 10,000 ... and yes they are adding kids born in that time period into the ASD spectrum but not nearly at the rate to pull level with the 90's. Lets say its 1 in 5000 ... AKA ... double.
In the 90's it was 1 in 166. And remember there are additions to this too ... many 8, 10 year olds are getting added back in ... but lets leave it as the 1 in 166.
Now in the 80's we were told its genetic and we swallowed it ... hook, line and sinker ...
OK so 1 in 5000 and its genetic ... and a few years later ... its in in 166 .. but remmeber 1 in 5,000 and if it was un related to any other environmental factors ... that is the number than has to be genetic ... cos genetically we didn't change in 4-5 years ...
So if it were to be even partially genetic 1 in 5,000 is the highest odds ... the new additions were all increase effected by changes in environmental factors.
166 times 30 is 5000 ... so 1 in 30 of the autistic kids are genetics, the other 29 are environmental ...
The added twist is ... even in the 80's there was mercury in vaccines ... aka the extremely sensitive kids are affected ... or the ones that got 3-4-5 times the vaccines or other enviro toxins ...
But I will stop at the 1 in 30 for genetic cos there aren't numbers from before mercury ... so we have no way of knowing ...
There is a saying ... cobra venom is poisonous ... but if you squeeze the venom into a pot of milk ... (ok the saying is about runing the milk - my MIL loves to use it ... when I do somehting great for 99% and ruin the last step ... ) but I counter it with ... drink one cup out of that pot and you may not die ... :lol: ...
Something like ... you distrubute a spoon of that to 1000 people ... say 2 may die ... and then for the next trial ... give a cup each to 100 ... all 100 die ... But ... only 2 died last time ... why didn't just 20 die ... its not linear ... 1/100th the poison is plenty to kill ya ... just that 1/1000th's was OK with 998 out of 1000 ...
Triple the amount of mercury and you have 30 times ... doesn't make a cause for genetic ... it makes a great cause for a non linear sensitivity profile ... maybe its logarthimic ... :D ...
That's is it with numbers ...
Cool.
Srinath.
Cool.

Srinath.

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”