Why I believe all autism is mercury ...

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
BTDT

Postby BTDT » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:08 pm

Ok I surrender. Pass the bong.

Will it all make sense to me too if I take a hit? 8) :lol:

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:10 pm

No, but you can still post about it anyway. :wink:
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

mom_of_an_autie

Postby mom_of_an_autie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:22 pm

srinath so you think my son with a dysfunctional immune system has excreted all his mercury and he is "growing out of it?"

As far as the broken leg analogy is that sort of like being a little pregnant? :lol:

srinath

Not entirely

Postby srinath » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:08 am

Moaa - he doesn't have to excrete all of the mercury ... he can develop abilities around that mercury too ... of course he can be excreting mercury and developing ability at the same time too ... point is we never know ... back to A, B and C ... we know its not A, that doesn't automatically make it B ... its shifted the odds to C ...

Rlneub - As doctors ... you are required to keep an open mind. I am just going to say good going on that front. However a lot of doctors have dropped into the same line of reasoning I am presenting here. I am just going to repeat what I said earlier ... how can you prove that there was no mercury or other envirotoxins and there never was any at any time in the past ... Agreed ... you're not seeing it now ... and again in an earlier post you mentioned "excess mercury" ... how did you arrive at what is excess mercury ...

Sashasmom - Lead can cause mental deficiencies. And someone who has had a very clean and chemical free life ... may be more vulnerable to an assault ... as in Indians getting blankets from the europeans and getting cholera from those ... when the europeans that had them didn't so much as sneeze.
Once again ... I should have said toxins instead of mercury.

R's mom - in the world of mathematics ... if A=B then B=A ... you I believe were trying to say ... if its not A that doesn't automatically make it C. If that was the case ... I'll agree ... see its set theory we are talking about not algebra. C is a subset of B and by proving A is not a valid set we have effectively eliminated on set ... AKA the super set. By having A get disproved ... we are left with 2 choices. To prove B we assume C is true, and prove that it is untrue. The reverse is not possible ... or it is but no one seems to be willing to kill the mice ... and after that it has to be extended to humans. In any case having A disproved makes a weaker case of the part of B that was in agreement with A, leaving C as the odds on favorite.
And none of your cases actually helps prove B. They may not be excretors, they mayy not be currently laden with mercury and they may not have found the right mix of ingredients to excrete. So The idea of B has to be acheived by disproving C ... leaving B as the lone theory standing.
Cool.
Srinath.
No cut and pasting this post.

srinath

Question for you

Postby srinath » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:46 am

mom_of_an_autie wrote:srinath so you think my son with a dysfunctional immune system has excreted all his mercury and he is "growing out of it?"

<snip the leg preg analogy> :lol:

You think his immune system got affected recently or somehow gotten worse recently ... or was there ever a time when it seemed to get worse etc ...
Reason I am asking is mercury sorta being a toxin has a side effect of driving out some of the bacteria ... yeast of course traps it and the body doesn't fight the yeast ... it just lets it overgrow and keep the mercury ... in any case ... mercury is capable of helping the immune system and preventing fevers ... even though that may be harmful ... which is why the kids have lots of bad bacteria ... AKA ... lack of fever doesn't mean lack of bad microbes ... In any case a drop in immune system function may be a result of a excretion of mercury and the body hasn't built up the immune system back up ... or is unable to ... Just what I heard ... from my DAN.
Cool.
Srinath.

Gabesmom

Postby Gabesmom » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:48 am

All I can say to this thread is HUH??? :? :? :? :?
Jennifer, Mother to Anna, 5 (NT), Gabriel, 4, Autistic

williams_dad

Postby williams_dad » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:56 am

My God, you some of you lot are like a bunch of farmers arguing which open gate the horse bolted from.....

like ....
who cares ?
I haven't got the time for crusades.

If you think it is mercury then cool - deal with it.
If you dont - whatever

pass the bong Winnie

WD

littlebopeep

Postby littlebopeep » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Srinath, you should really start a blog!
Fred, 7, NT
Barney, 5, autism

srinath

I dont need to ...

Postby srinath » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:23 am

I dont need to ...
The prevailing view is ... as in ChelatingKids, Autism-mercury, gen rescue and many others are all leaning in this direction.
I dont need to push my agenda at all. I only care about what I see in my kid for what I want to follow ... as in I dont exactly need everyone to agree with me. I want all the kids to get better and get better fast and start living without services ... for that to happen ... it makes no diff whether everyone is thinking its mercury or not ... I am saying what I did just to say ... I told you so when its later proved ... however there is a million others that said it before me ... I am the first (even that maybe not) to find this website ... whoo hooo Big ****** deal ...
Cool.
Srinath.

BTDT

Postby BTDT » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:49 am

Well how 'bout a pathological fracture?

LM

Postby LM » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:56 am

srinath, I'm not sure who said it, but there's a quote that says to be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

Confucius sort of said the same thing:
When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it - this is knowledge.

And to clarify, I was NOT turned off by my DAN's in your face attitude. I made a career out of dealing with in your face attitudes and loved it. I was turned off that she apparenty already knew why my son was autistic before we even walked in the door. Now that I think of it, you two might get on quite well.

srinath

We will see ...

Postby srinath » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:12 am

LM - We will see who is ignorant ... Yes you already know ... yea I know ... OK ...
BTW your DAN concluded he was autistic right when you walked in ... OK you do know that the A in DAN stands for autism right ...
As in ... I meet someone at a AA meeting ... its pretty much a foregone conclusing that he's a drinker ...
In spite of that conclusion when you walked in the door ... did she check him.
Your case reminds me of a proverb ... loosely translated (and altered in context for the US) it means ...
Someone got angry with Toilet paper and walked out without wiping his ass ...
If you dont like the DAN find another DAN ... we need to weed the bad apples out of the DAN too ... Oh yea I forgot ... you're son is purely genetic ... OK.
Cool.
Srinath.

sashasmom

Re: Not entirely

Postby sashasmom » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:50 am

srinath wrote:Sashasmom - Lead can cause mental deficiencies. And someone who has had a very clean and chemical free life ... may be more vulnerable to an assault ... as in Indians getting blankets from the europeans and getting cholera from those ... when the europeans that had them didn't so much as sneeze.
Once again ... I should have said toxins instead of mercury.

Thank you for clarifying. Although I still don't believe all autism is heavy metal related I can absolutely agree that there are too many toxins in everyones bodies (not just ASD, and not only metal toxins).

Alex's mom

Postby Alex's mom » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:52 am

Reason I am asking is mercury sorta being a toxin has a side effect of driving out some of the bacteria ... yeast of course traps it and the body doesn't fight the yeast ... it just lets it overgrow and keep the mercury ... in any case ... mercury is capable of helping the immune system and preventing fevers ... even though that may be harmful ... which is why the kids have lots of bad bacteria ... AKA ... lack of fever doesn't mean lack of bad microbes ... In any case a drop in immune system function may be a result of a excretion of mercury and the body hasn't built up the immune system back up ... or is unable to ... Just what I heard ... from my DAN.

Srinath-
If that's what your DAN! said, please change doctors emergently :)

Alex's mom

littlebopeep

Postby littlebopeep » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:14 am

LM wrote:One of the big turn offs for me when we went to see our DAN was she said "Did they poison your child too?"

I guess I would have preferred her to be more objective. I didn't need to have my touchy feely parent side appealed to. I know my son is autistic, I have no idea why, and was hoping that based on his medical history and labs, she could shed some light. Instead we just got a bunch of supplements, a confusing drawing of a cell under attack, and a protocol to follow.

Srinath, if you're going to take on one and all in a debate, please make sure that you have correctly read what has been written in the thread. LM meant that her doc ascribed her son's autism to mercury poisoning right off the bat.
Fred, 7, NT

Barney, 5, autism

LM

Postby LM » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:28 pm

srinath, I'm not sure how you extracted what you extracted fom my post. But here it is again:

I was turned off that she apparenty already knew why my son was autistic before we even walked in the door.

But now you mean it's not mercury, it's toxins, or wait, it's heavy metal, no, they're all toxins so forget all that stuff you just said...

Maybe you should specify what qualifies as an autism causing toxin.

I have some ligustrum in my backyard and apparently it's toxic if you ingest it - maybe the ligustrum caused my son's autism :wink:

srinath

Right

Postby srinath » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:43 pm

LM - Right ... I didn't read your post too well ... I skipped over the "why" word ... I also forgot to mention this ... I dont neccesarily get along with people that agree with everything I say ... sometimes I feel they are agreeing just to agree ... arguing once in a while is neccesary. Ligustrum - yes what is that, OK fine it caused your son's autism ... oh wait ... you know that its genetic ... OK

Sashasmom - we will probably know in the future ... after a ton of research is done ... or we may never get to that point ... then we will know how much of my theory is right ...

Alex's mom - That mercury immune system supression theory I may have put it crudely but read that post by Dgdavis64 about the interview. Temperature getting high is a symptom that the body is sensing an attack and is raising the temperature where WBC's can work better ... so lack of temperature doesn't imply lack of microbes.

They can very well identify a gene common to all ASD kids ... and I'll need to see that same gene in someone who hasn't had any mercury or other toxins ever (how do we determine that anyway) ... and still show autism.
Cool.
Srinath.

Gabesmom

Postby Gabesmom » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:18 pm

Believe it or not, srinath, I'm speechless. That's probably a first for me, but I honestly no longer see the point in responding anymore. :shock:
Jennifer, Mother to Anna, 5 (NT), Gabriel, 4, Autistic

srinath

All we have

Postby srinath » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:22 pm

Well all we have is the fact that some are mercury ...
Remember from 5 years ago how it was all genetic only and nothing we can do ... OK I am going to stretch it to 5 years from now and see what it looks like ... this is what I see ...
Like I said ... I dont need people to agree with me ... but just saying what I feel ... in any case its not going to change anything for my son ... and how does it matter to others what I say ...
Cool.
Srinath.
Cool.
Srinath.
No cutting and pasting selective parts of this post.

LittleManzParents

Postby LittleManzParents » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:44 pm

Srinath, Relax a little...you're like a little wind-up toy with an automatic rewinder! I think it's time for a hot shower, a glass of wine (or warm milk if you were serious about AA), and some re-runs of something like Dukes of Hazzard. Take it easy.....

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”