Finding God In Autism

Publish Your Reviews of Books / Videos about Autism, PDD or Asperger's.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Book authors may post about their own books, if they identify themselves as the author.
tmarthaler

Finding God In Autism

Postby tmarthaler » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:27 am

This is a neat little book by a mom of an autie. It is a 40 day devotional that has helped me with prayer for my son. The author is Kathy Medina and it is availlable on www.findinggodinautism.com.

KimJ

Postby KimJ » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 pm

I was given this book at a camp that my son attended earlier this month. It is absolutely wonderful. I'm on day 4, and every day I've cried after reading that day's chapter - and I don't cry easily. It's just that I can relate so strongly with what she wrote and to see someone else understand so clearly is truly humbling.
Mom to Hannah, 11 NT and Spencer, 7 PDD-NOS and ADHD

Believer

Postby Believer » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 pm

I went to the website and was in tears. I can truly relate in having God in the equation of autism. I will definitely buy her book. This is so greatly needed. Thanks for sharing.

jaysmum

Finding God in Autism

Postby jaysmum » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 pm

Wow, what an inspiring read this was!

It gives you a short focus for you to pray with your child every day and what to pray for. My friend and I are doing this together for my son.

If you liked this you would LOVE "The Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian. This is focused on NT kids but works for all.

Its beautiful, a real life guide.

Eileen in UK
With love
Eileen, Eric and Jamie

j'sMom

Re: Finding God In Autism

Postby j'sMom » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Right now i am reading this book.I must say this is one truly amazing.I love this book.

Return to “Autism Book Reviews”