Kumon Publishing

Publish Your Reviews of Books / Videos about Autism, PDD or Asperger's.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Book authors may post about their own books, if they identify themselves as the author.
LM

Kumon Publishing

Postby LM » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:05 am

I thought I'd also post info re Kumon books over here - we've been using the workbooks for my son and have found them to be great! Everyting is broken down into steps and kids gradually increase their skill level.

http://www.kumonbooks.com/home/index.aspx

Here's some background on Kumon:

KUMON WORKBOOKS AND LEARNING AIDS introduce basic learning skills to children aged 2 through 6. Subjects covered include the alphabet and early reading/writing, counting, addition, subtraction, as well as pencil and scissors skills and fine motor control.

THE KUMON METHOD is what makes our Workbooks so unique and effective. This Method is a proven learning system developed in Japan to help each child reach his or her full potential. Concepts are introduced in a step-by-step manner that allows the child to master each in turn without getting frustrated. Before long, children gain confidence in their abilities and are motivated to learn on their own.

KUMON PUBLISHING has more than two decades of experience and editorial expertise in creating products that are fun and educational. Our illustrations engage and delight children, and we use only the highest quality paper and full-color printing. Kumon products offer unparalleled value in the field of educational publishing.

Return to “Autism Book Reviews”