EVIDENCE OF HARM

Publish Your Reviews of Books / Videos about Autism, PDD or Asperger's.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Book authors may post about their own books, if they identify themselves as the author.
2boys2

EVIDENCE OF HARM

Postby 2boys2 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:57 pm

i know it may be contraversial but i am finding it interesting to see all the studies done on both sides of the issue all in one place plus the debating and views presented on both sides documented by references to the actual hearings not someones opinions or reiterated version of a specific hearing or report. the added personal stories of the people involved in safe minds and the newer foundations about their families and all the work they did to bring this subject to the government regardless of how one feels about it was important to call for accountability to this products safety not only in vaccines but eye drops etc. a book i never read before b/c of researching most of the articles prior i felt i didnt need to read it, that it may be boring knowing most of the reports and articles already but happy i did.
Lisalynn
keeping hope and faith through it all.

kathleenjj

Postby kathleenjj » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:50 pm

I find this book an incredibly in depth researched work.
Kathleen
Proud Mom

amy

Postby amy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:01 pm

even though i had seen / read alot of the reports and research that went into this, i really enjoyed this book. to me the book read almost like a detective novel 8)
amy, mommy to:

zach 2/21/99
jared 8/24/00
katie 8/23/02

OneRockAtATime

Postby OneRockAtATime » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:52 pm

I am currently reading this one and loving it. I did not know that any vaccines still contained Mercury. My son was given one of them 3 months before he quit talking and I had never made the connection until reading the book. I like the personal stories also because it is interesting to hear others experience.

Return to “Autism Book Reviews”