Healing the symptoms known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Publish Your Reviews of Books / Videos about Autism, PDD or Asperger's.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Book authors may post about their own books, if they identify themselves as the author.
dabaxter

Re: Healing the symptons known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Postby dabaxter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 am

RobinG wrote:in my groups there are 26 pound three year olds getting 18 inch parasites out in droves.

What do you mean by my groups? Can you link us to a couple of examples of some of the parent postings about these 3 year olds?
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

dabaxter

Re: Healing the symptoms known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Postby dabaxter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 am

Have we got another person posting under 3 different usernames on this thread?

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 am

I watched the testimonials and I admit they seem impressive.

I can't get past these points:
1. You are pushing a $25 book on this thread. Why not post the protocol for free?
2. You link to a forum run by the nutty cult guy.
3. When you click on the MMS testimonials, you see testimonials like snake oil suggesting that it cures everything from cancer to HIV.

mimicry

Re: Healing the symptons known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Postby mimicry » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:26 am

dabaxter wrote:
mimicry wrote:There has been DEATH and injury due to mms.

I haven't heard this. Somebody died doing the MMS protocol? Got a link to a news story about it?

All of my links are coming up as mobile ones, so not sure if they are any use to you. But if you look at the wiki page for mms, they are citations 15 and 16.
In August 2009, a Mexican woman travelling with her American husband on their yacht in Vanuatu took MMS as a preventative for malaria. Within 15 minutes she was ill, and within twelve hours she was dead. The island nation's public prosecutor, Kayleen Tavoa, did not press any charges as there were no specific laws banning the importation of MMS, but advised, "While every case is assessed on its own merits, I advise that any person who misuses MMS in Vanuatu in the future would be likely to face prosecution for potentially serious criminal offences. No person should ever give MMS to another person to drink without advising them of what it is they are drinking and of the serious risks to health that may arise if they decide to drink the mixture."[15][16]

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:49 am

Here's the site you are referring to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

If the solution is diluted less than instructed, it could cause damage to the gut and red blood cells, potentially resulting in respiratory failure."[22][23] More dilute versions have potential to do harm, although it is less likely.

I think this is just a case of common sense. If you overdose on a vitamin, herbal or mineral supplement, even plain water, it could kill you, much less bleach. Come on. Let's not get carried away here. Even you know that the folks pushing this are talking about a highly diluted dose, like a couple of drops in a glass of water.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am

dabaxter wrote:Here's the site you are referring to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

If the solution is diluted less than instructed, it could cause damage to the gut and red blood cells, potentially resulting in respiratory failure."[22][23] More dilute versions have potential to do harm, although it is less likely.

I think this is just a case of common sense. If you overdose on a vitamin, herbal or mineral supplement, even plain water, it could kill you, much less bleach. Come on. Let's not get carried away here. Even you know that the folks pushing this are talking about a highly diluted dose, like a couple of drops in a glass of water.

I think you are willfully misunderstanding based on the prosecuter's use of the word misuse. Misuse in Australlia means ingesting it, it is banned for that purpose. Silvie took mms in accordance with the directions. http://www.dailypost.vu/content/dangero ... ll-victims

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 am

dabaxter wrote:I watched the testimonials and I admit they seem impressive.

I can't get past these points:
1. You are pushing a $25 book on this thread. Why not post the protocol for free?

I found the protocol: http://www.autismo2.com/PDF/MMS_English.pdf

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:15 am

mimicry wrote: Silvie took mms in accordance with the directions. http://www.dailypost.vu/content/dangero ... ll-victims

Where are you getting this? It doesn't say that anywhere in the article that I can find. I can't find anywhere that suggested that she was following their protocol.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 am

I posted the link in the other thread. She died on her first dose, she was taking it to prevent malaria, not the autism protocol. Here's the husband's story that came out prior to the autopsy. (As linked in the other thread as well) http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1504247#i
But if you had actually read the "death in vanatu" article that I pointed out was reference 15 in the wiki article. Here is the direct quote that you missed.
''It went bad from the beginning,'' he wrote to friends in the days afterwards. ''From almost the moment she drank the mixture of MMS with lime juice that she'd brewed up according to the instructions

Nil

Postby Nil » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Controlled clinical evaluations of chlorine dioxide, chlorite and chlorate in man.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569027/

Nil

Postby Nil » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 pm

The case of death normally brought up by all fails to mention that the autopsy report did not blame MMS at all. There were medical issues involved.
It is the same dosage that thousands of ASD kids have used and made very good progress. It is the same dose that hundreds of thousands of people have used for more than 15 years now for a large number of health issues and made very good progress. Please see http://g2cforum.org for more details and search through curezone.

cimna

Postby cimna » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Nil is correct. CD has been used for years. People and children are regaining and have regained their health. The labs are coming back with normal results.

You know what? CD is cheap. It is effective. It is safe when done properly just like most treatments. The billion dollar "health" industries do not like that and they will have their shills out and their lobbyists no doubt trying to hype untruths.

Canadad

Postby Canadad » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 pm

This is a great book based on amazing success helping improve the symptoms of autism in many children. I just stumbled upon Kerri Rivera online - not sure how exactly. I was intrigued with what she had to say about using chlorine dioxide to treat autism. That led me to search online about it and I quickly discovered all about MMS and Jim Humble and it was easy to find lots saying how horrible it was to consider using this chemical for health. When I saw that he had made the whole idea into some sort of church to gain more freedom of promoting its use in many countries, I thought the whole idea sounded too wacko and almost gave up on the idea. Most of the pro-chlorine-dioxide-use info that I could find online was put there by those directly connected with Jim Humble and what he was doing.

However, despite the whole church thing and the fact that most alternative health care attracts a lot of conspiracy theorists, etc., I was still intrigued by the possibility that this could help, based on the reported success it was having with autistic kids.

So I kept searching and researching. I started to hear directly from parents through YouTube videos, and online comments in forums, about using chlorine dioxide and other methods found in this book to eliminate parasites and other pathogenic organisms from themselves and their autistic children. This was in the beginning of May, 2013 and this book had not been published yet.

The hope and evidence for using this treatment approach started to outweigh all of the concerns expressed by the FDA, Health Canada and the many forums I found online that were detailing their reasons why chlorine dioxide was such a bad idea to try. My wife "Friended" Kerri Rivera on Facebook and had a Facebook chat with her about what she was doing. My wife discovered that there were Facebook Groups for parents of children using Kerri's treatment protocols and joined one and then invited me to join too.

We decided to give it a try, but I said I would try it first before we gave it to my step-son, who is 16. I looked around to find the chemicals needed to produce chlorine dioxide online. I was still a bit suspicious about motives involved for profit, so I found the cheapest source I could for it in Canada and it arrived very quickly. There are water treatment kits sold in camping equipment stores that create the same thing for drinking water, so I wondered if that would be cheaper, but it wasn't. I mixed some up and tried it and felt no ill affects at all.

By this time we had read so many positive comments from parents from all over the world about how well their autistic children were doing, using chlorine dioxide and anti-parasite treatments, that we were excited to get going with it. No one could create this much enthusiasm and positive, unsolicited reports from families everywhere. There was no way the photos of half-digested worms were all intestinal lining, etc. that some have claimed they are. Some might be other things, but others are very clearly some sort of worms, etc.

Parents reported that after trying every intervention they could find over many years, that this was the first thing that made a huge difference, very quickly, and at the lowest cost! There just isn't much money to be made in chlorine dioxide in these small amounts, plus you can get it from whoever will sell the ingredients to you.

Autistic kids are starting to speak, gain eye contact, play with other children, play with toys. Parents are measuring success using the Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist or ATEC questionnaire. This does not take long to answer and is obviously somewhat subjective, but it still gives a good indication over time whether some new intervention being tried is having any positive affect on the child's autism symptoms. I have heard that scoring a 10 or below on this questionnaire would no longer be diagnosable as autistic. At least 94 children from all over have improved their scores to below a 10 on the ATEC test. That does not mean they are totally without symptoms or impact of having had autism their whole lives, but it certainly is an indication of great success.

My wife has been moved to tears many times because of how well chlorine dioxide is working for her son and we have not done much besides using chlorine dioxide so far.

I also discovered that there are plenty of uses and patents for the use of chlorine dioxide in healthcare. The researchers using it and the companies that are patenting these products seem undeterred by the FDA's comments also.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone with an autistic child. It can be purchased as an e-book or in paperback.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:47 pm

There does seem a curious influx of new people intent on bumping up the various mms threads lately...
Hmmm

Canadad

Postby Canadad » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:20 pm

mimicry wrote:There does seem a curious influx of new people intent on bumping up the various mms threads lately...
Hmmm
Yes, I do want to promote what is working so well for so many autistic children all around the world. I did read all of the worst that can be said about using chlorine dioxide for healthcare in forums such as this, and the FDA and Health Canada, and kept researching enough to find what others, outside the "MMS" groups, have done with it in healthcare.

It is reasonable to believe that something as potentially hazardous as chlorine dioxide could not possibly be used safely in the human body. However, there is just too much research, scientific papers and patents for its use to choose to ignore that chlorine dioxide can be helpful, if used properly. The success of it with autism is simply becoming too huge to ignore. It is worth looking into why it is working so well, or at least observing the successes of others with autism.

Many people and professionals have valid concerns about it. I did not take these concerns lightly, but considered all of the info I could find about it. Now I see it working in my family and I am glad I was willing to take a calculated risk and to carefully try it.

AIM

Postby AIM » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:35 am

Videos from AutismOne 2014 for ASD recovery using CD aka MMS:

Kerri Rivera at AutismOne 2014 - Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism
http://youtu.be/p5W_ky0RH8A

Dr. Andreas Kalcker at AutismOne 2014 - Successful Treatment of Autism
http://youtu.be/rj5XjATNHuw

AutismOne 2014 - Q&A with Kerri Rivera, Dr. Marco Ruggiero & Dr. Andrea Kalcker
http://youtu.be/6MPFDOmoO8E

AIM

Postby AIM » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Please share this link with anyone who could use help for ASD or a large number of other chronic health problems.
[link removed, website inoperable]

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:31 pm

'Miracle autism cure' seller exposed by BBC investigation

By Guy Lynn and Ed Davey
BBC News, London

11 June 2015

From the section London

"I'm not gonna say cure... because I can get in trouble. I'd say purge. It can purge autism. Alzheimer's too.

"170 children have had their diagnosis removed of autism in four years."

Mr Edwards advised 27 drops of MMS per day for a baby - administered with a baby's bottle.

Of his own use, he said: "I put it in my eyes, my nose, my ears, bathe in it, drunk it, breathed it in my lungs. I got injected in my butt with it.

Full Article: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-33079776
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:42 pm

This is interesting -- from practitioners who treat children whose parents are known to be subjecting them to MMS/CD. While I'm pleased (even a little surprised) to see some practitioners finally step up to speak out against this abuse, I do wonder what they did in their role as mandatory reporters:

Warning Against Chlorine Dioxide Use

Home » Treating Autism » Warning Against Chlorine Dioxide Use

May 12, 2015

Concerned about reports of negative side effects from a treatment called MMS, ARI reached out to a scientist and a handful of clinicians and asked them to share their thoughts. Their response:

We recognize the urgency parents may feel when confronted with a diagnosis of autism, which may lead them to undertake desperate treatments such as Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS, a.k.a. CD for chlorine dioxide, or ASEA). Any medical treatment that uses "Miracle" on its label raises serious questions of old-fashioned fraud. In particular, suspicions arise with MMS, a product whose primary ingredient has side effects known to be seriously damaging. We recognize that there are off-label treatments with variable amounts of data that parents and practitioners will attempt. As pioneers in the use of a biomedical approach to autism, however, we maintain that it is critical that a treatment be considered reasonably safe before we give it to children. We do not consider MMS to meet these standards, and it violates the principal precept of medical bioethics: "first, do no harm."

While many families spend years trying to detoxify their children, MMS introduces a known toxin into their bodies. MMS has properties similar to Clorox® bleach, which can burn the upper digestive tract. The mucous threads that children expel during MMS treatment, which have been touted as worms (though laboratory analysis does not support this claim), are the body's method of protecting itself from induced oxidative stress in the lower digestive tract equivalent to the mid-day sun in its ability to produce severe sunburn.

We simply cannot know what, if any, damage may occur in the long term. We have seen severe mineral deficiencies, malabsorption, loss of beneficial flora, and anemia in our patients who have undergone this treatment. The disruption of children's gut epithelium and flora could have unforeseen consequences to their immune systems. At some point later in life, they may be also at higher risk for esophageal or stomach cancers, among other issues.

Some parents of sick children report dramatic improvements in stool as well as other symptoms. Does this mean MMS is an effective treatment? Not necessarily. Nature's strong impulse toward healing is stimulated by stress. Fasting, physical exertion to the point of exhaustion, sleep deprivation, torture, and severe physical and emotional trauma muster the resources of the mitochondria, muscles, mind, and soul to rise to the occasion. While any resulting temporary improvements may seem "miraculous," there are safer and lower-risk ways to induce a healing response.

Given these issues, we advise against using MMS at this time. We hope parents will remain critical of unsubstantiated claims that children have recovered or greatly improved in the absence of objective proof. We also strongly encourage any parents who choose to administer MMS to their children to report it to their physician so that side effects can be monitored.

Sidney Baker, MD; Ali Carine, DO; Suruchi Chandra, MA; Kelly M. Barnhill, MBA, CN, CCN; John Green, MD; Maya Shetreat-Klein, MD; Vicki Kobliner MS RDN; Dana Laake, RDH, MS, LDN; Elizabeth Mumper, MD; Nancy O’Hara, MD; and William Parker, PhD

http://www.autism.com/statement_mms
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

AIM

Postby AIM » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Sharing what helped many with ASD recovery.

Kerri Rivera at AutismOne 2015 - The Facts About CD

https://youtu.be/LWrCEq_8CWY

Return to “Autism Book Reviews”