Valtrex day 54 plus LDN day 49

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

i-jerry

Valtrex day 54 plus LDN day 49

Postby i-jerry » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:01 am

Hello, my son is using valtrex 1250mg per day, and I give him every 8 hours. LDN drop 3mg per day at 9 pm, just before sleep.
He had a very bad beginning with valtrex, mainly because of yeast flare up, and I give him 3 * 0.8g custom 11 probiotics and see the improvement from it.

He starts to talk more and repeat what I'm talking, also start to ask me ' why' questions. (but he only asks, he still couldn't answer, if I ask him why you put milk on the floor at school, and he will always say ' I shouldn't do it', without any reason why he did it.)

I could say he has a regression in the beginning 3 weeks, and then he has gained on it, talk more and calm. However, I didn't say any more gain since last 3 weeks. It seems to stay in the current stage without any progress. Shall I keep doing valtrex for one more month to see or it's time to change?

Thanks in advance.

Nikkie111

Re: Valtrex day 54 plus LDN day 49

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:15 am

i-jerry wrote:Hello, my son is using valtrex 1250mg per day, and I give him every 8 hours. LDN drop 3mg per day at 9 pm, just before sleep.
He had a very bad beginning with valtrex, mainly because of yeast flare up, and I give him 3 * 0.8g custom 11 probiotics and see the improvement from it.

He starts to talk more and repeat what I'm talking, also start to ask me ' why' questions. (but he only asks, he still couldn't answer, if I ask him why you put milk on the floor at school, and he will always say ' I shouldn't do it', without any reason why he did it.)

I could say he has a regression in the beginning 3 weeks, and then he has gained on it, talk more and calm. However, I didn't say any more gain since last 3 weeks. It seems to stay in the current stage without any progress. Shall I keep doing valtrex for one more month to see or it's time to change?

Thanks in advance.

Hey... Are you at strict with diet?
What other stuff you giving him?
Have you done any detox at all?
Anything for bacteria?

X

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:59 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:Hello, my son is using valtrex 1250mg per day, and I give him every 8 hours. LDN drop 3mg per day at 9 pm, just before sleep.

Thanks in advance.

Anything for bacteria?

X

Hi Nikkie, thanks for your reply.
Yes, we are doing gaps diet with gf cf sf, also no grain and root veg. I start giving him a small piece of fruit in summer and seems ok.
He has PC, custom 11 probiotics, multi vitamin, D3&K2 Va, mag, fish oil, liver life, etc...
m12 injection since last Nov, but due to his 23 and me result he needs to use Hydroxy b 12, and I will order tonight.
We did detox with R-la and IMD ( quick silver package 2 round, 6month)
Used to use O0O and OLE for bacterial and didn't see any good or bad effect, about one month.
I ordered Reishi and Chinese skullcap, just received this morning.
Do I miss anything? I'm going to pick him up from school now and will update more info tonight.
Thanks a lot!

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Anything for bacteria?

X

Yes, we are doing gaps diet with gf cf sf, also no grain and root veg. I start giving him a small piece of fruit in summer and seems ok.
He has PC, custom 11 probiotics, multi vitamin, D3&K2 Va, mag, fish oil, liver life, etc...
m12 injection since last Nov, but due to his 23 and me result he needs to use Hydroxy b 12, and I will order tonight.
Used to use O0O and OLE for bacterial and didn't see any good or bad effect, about one month.
Do I miss anything? I'm going to pick him up from school now and will update more info tonight.
Thanks a lot!

Not sure you're doing quite a bit actually so much so that any of this could actually be holding him back!!! Too much not always the best option I'm afraid
How do you know he needs hydroxy?
Have you trying removing the injections to see what happens?
Do you know what his vitamin A and D actually look like? Maybe a good quality cod liver oil might help
In the meantime id start looking in mitochondria as I don't see you have much on that x

Marya

Postby Marya » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
Not sure you're doing quite a bit actually so much so that any of this could actually be holding him back!!! Too much not always the best option I'm afraid
Do you know what his vitamin A and D actually look like? Maybe a good quality cod liver oil might help
In the meantime id start looking in mitochondria as I don't see you have much on that x

Sorry Nikkie and i-jerry about this. I just wondering about something. Nikkie, Has you tried anything for Mitochondria by the way? And does your son has SOD mutations? I do have 2 homozygous SOD2 and 1 heterozygous of SOD3. The recommendation for this was manganese but I haven't tried it yet.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 am

Marya wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Sorry Nikkie and i-jerry about this. I just wondering about something. Nikkie, Has you tried anything for Mitochondria by the way? And does your son has SOD mutations? I do have 2 homozygous SOD2 and 1 heterozygous of SOD3. The recommendation for this was manganese but I haven't tried it yet.

Hiya my oldest has Sod mutations and probably my youngest too but I haven't tested him and we take SOD from source naturals - I take it too and definitely have seen better skin :lol:
Can't give to my youngest unfortunately cause he's not swallowing pills but it's great for my oldest. I think Sod balances zinc/copper as well as being the strongest antioxidant in the body! I think Sears has a special patent on his own product but if you google his ingredients he has some interesting stuff there.

Re mitochondria we give acetyl carnitine PQQ and ubiquinol and just order Micomind that has PQQ and lions mane (haven't tried it yet though)

Also I give to my oldest Cognitive Conplex from viridian that does have mito support and the results are mind blowing! Sooo much strength and energy, and fantastic cognitively!!!! But it has ALA so not everyone's cup of tea!
And as usual it didn't do anything to my youngest :x

Good luck x

Marya

Postby Marya » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
Hiya my oldest has Sod mutations and probably my youngest too but I haven't tested him and we take SOD from source naturals - I take it too and definitely have seen better skin :lol:
Can't give to my youngest unfortunately cause he's not swallowing pills but it's great for my oldest. I think Sod balances zinc/copper as well as being the strongest antioxidant in the body! I think Sears has a special patent on his own product but if you google his ingredients he has some interesting stuff there.

Re mitochondria we give acetyl carnitine PQQ and ubiquinol and just order Micomind that has PQQ and lions mane (haven't tried it yet though)

Also I give to my oldest Cognitive Conplex from viridian that does have mito support and the results are mind blowing! Sooo much strength and energy, and fantastic cognitively!!!! But it has ALA so not everyone's cup of tea!

Good luck x

Thanks Nikkie for this. Very appreciated. I have some recommendations from a neurologist. They are Acety l carnitine, ALA, and Choline for Mitochondria. I've tried ALA in the past and i think it was good. I didn't see any results from Acetyl l carnitine though but maybe it was fixing something inside the mitochondria that I didn't notice it. However, I think i should condiser something for Mitochondia very soon since I have some serious mutations that they are not working properly.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 am

Marya wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Good luck x

Thanks Nikkie for this. Very appreciated. I have some recommendations from a neurologist. They are Acety l carnitine, ALA, and Choline for Mitochondria. I've tried ALA in the past and i think it was good. I didn't see any results from Acetyl l carnitine though but maybe it was fixing something inside the mitochondria that I didn't notice it. However, I think i should condiser something for Mitochondia very soon since I have some serious mutations that they are not working properly.

There is a certain drug that is supposed to me amazing for mitochondria, it's meldonium and athletes take it for performance but it's not allowed under doping rules
I just ordered for me to try will let u know xxx

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:37 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
Anything for bacteria?

X

Thanks a lot!

hi Nikkie, we had 23 and me test and shows he needs hydroxy b12, and we discontinue mb12 about 3 months ago.
His Va and Vd all just under botton line, and he has va and d3&k2 every day.
I just ordered MorEPA on last friday for him. He had fish oil with vitamin E, but due to his report he could tolerence ve
He has body bio PC with uridine, and meg magnesium every day for his mito dysfunction
He will have his 4th EPD tomorrow, and let see any difference from it :P

But he definitely get benefit from valterx. no more eye stim, no more nose bleeding, better eye contact and better speech. He is calmer than before, i send him to school this morning and he didn't jump or running around. Just waiting for his teachers coming.

Do you know anything could help his brain recovery? He is too much focus on numbers and speech still the biggest issue for him.

Also, he couldn't learn in a big group. Teacher try to send him to mainstream math lesson. But he could answer the simple question that he knows the answer. But he learnt very well in a small group( 1 teacher and 2 students). I'm thinking how to improve his confidence at school.
And I found the funny thing is when someone ask him something and he normally doesn't answer, but if I could repeat the question again he will just answer it. :P why it happend like this?

Thanks a lot.

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:53 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
Marya wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Good luck x

1st time heard about cognitive conplex but will have a look, this is the something we are looking for. thanks Nikkie.
by the way, are you still usding Gcmaf from Janpan?

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:08 am

Hey

Yes I'm but less as it's soooo expensive. I have a cream as well so I alternate!
The cognitive complex has been absolutely amazing but do bear in mind it has ALA!!!

xxx

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:49 am

Nikkie111 wrote:Hey

Yes I'm but less as it's soooo expensive. I have a cream as well so I alternate!
The cognitive complex has been absolutely amazing but do bear in mind it has ALA!!!

xxx

many thanks Nikkie, our doctor suggest ALA 125mg per day, I think it's really including all we need. May I know is it also help you son's comprehensive understanding as well?
My son still no social and no response when his school friends call his name. Doesn't play with others. Do you know anything could help in here?

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 am

xxx

Hi Nikkie, one more question, I will start chinese skullcap & reishi from next week, what dose do you recommend in the beginning? I bought reishi in capsule is it as same as tincture? My son finished his 1st bottle of liver life and i feel his face colour is getting slightly brighter.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:39 pm

i-jerry wrote:

xxx

many thanks Nikkie, our doctor suggest ALA 125mg per day, I think it's really including all we need. May I know is it also help you son's comprehensive understanding as well?
My son still no social and no response when his school friends call his name. Doesn't play with others. Do you know anything could help in here?

Yes that specific supplement helped cognitively massively, I mean he's 5 and you give him bonds (easy ones! ) and he does them ... 10+...=15 for example. He was nowhere near before, also he gets everything around him, we don't dare say anything he should know in front of him...

The whole playing with others could be down to viruses, bacteria, toxins, metals, lack of brain blood flow, old brain cells, high histamine issues, lack of focus that's gets him confused all the time.... only God knows! You can only keep on trying.... have you tried pharmaNAC or Sulforaphane? Anything to keep toxins away so that the immune can get rid of sh&t by itself?

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 pm

i-jerry wrote:

xxx

Hi Nikkie, one more question, I will start chinese skullcap & reishi from next week, what dose do you recommend in the beginning? I bought reishi in capsule is it as same as tincture? My son finished his 1st bottle of liver life and i feel his face colour is getting slightly brighter.

Tinctures are always stronger but they have alcohol.... reishi is usually capsules though, did you get the skullcap in tincture? Start slow!!!! 5 drops 3 times a day empty stomach x

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

xxx

Yes that specific supplement helped cognitively massively, I mean he's 5 and you give him bonds (easy ones! ) and he does them ... 10+...=15 for example. He was nowhere near before, also he gets everything around him, we don't dare say anything he should know in front of him...

The whole playing with others could be down to viruses, bacteria, toxins, metals, lack of brain blood flow, old brain cells, high histamine issues, lack of focus that's gets him confused all the time.... only God knows! You can only keep on trying.... have you tried pharmaNAC or Sulforaphane? Anything to keep toxins away so that the immune can get rid of sh&t by itself?

thank you nikkie. How long did you see your son benefit from cognitive complex? I think my son is really need it to improve his over all comprehension. He could read a simply book but couldn't understand the full story. I ordered NAC from lamberts but will start from next weekend. Haven't tried sulforaphane but he needs it recording from his 23 and me test.

I believe he is metal and viruses kid, he had a huge regression from menB injection.
We are doing both immune ( LDN ) and viruses( valtrex) protocol together. but i'm thinking something more for his poor immune system.
Reishi and chinese skullcap are ready for next week, are they both improve immune function?

He has some blood test on this week and I'll have a look does anything goes better than last year.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:10 pm

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

thank you nikkie. How long did you see your son benefit from cognitive complex? I think my son is really need it to improve his over all comprehension. He could read a simply book but couldn't understand the full story. I ordered NAC from lamberts but will start from next weekend. Haven't tried sulforaphane but he needs it recording from his 23 and me test.

I believe he is metal and viruses kid, he had a huge regression from menB injection.
We are doing both immune ( LDN ) and viruses( valtrex) protocol together. but i'm thinking something more for his poor immune system.
Reishi and chinese skullcap are ready for next week, are they both improve immune function?

He has some blood test on this week and I'll have a look does anything goes better than last year.

Reishi is ok for immune but it's more for liver detox
Chinese skullcap is again ok for immune but more for viruses plus it makes other meds work more (by being metabolised less in the liver)

We already had cognitive benefit from valtrex, famvir and cycloferon and groprinosin.... that cognitive complex just shot it up more

Maybe try Enduracell and some mito support but take it easy cause all these are bit too expensive :shock:

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Chinese skullcap is again ok for immune but more for viruses plus it makes other meds work more (by being metabolised less in the liver)

We already had cognitive benefit from valtrex, famvir and cycloferon and groprinosin.... that cognitive complex just shot it up more

Maybe try Enduracell and some mito support but take it easy cause all these are bit too expensive :shock:

thank you nikkie, i'll have a look on Enduracell. Do you normally do urine test at home for your boys? I had one this morning and i found leukocytes, nitrites and protein in his urine. This is the first abnormal test since last year. Do you think valtrex could cause those problems?

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Hi Nikkie, very sad to say we decided to stop valtrex from today. He had gains from it for sure (more talk, better eye contact, cognitive...), but we found he has kidney issues from it as well.
I will use virastop and ole instead of valtrex for a short period of time.
Do yo know any others of medicine are similar with valtrex but less burden for kidney?

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:08 pm

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

Hi Nikkie, very sad to say we decided to stop valtrex from today. He had gains from it for sure (more talk, better eye contact, cognitive...), but we found he has kidney issues from it as well.
I will use virastop and ole instead of valtrex for a short period of time.
Do yo know any others of medicine are similar with valtrex but less burden for kidney?

Bugger! Have you been doing daily juicing? Main purpose to cleanse the liver/kidneys!
No any meds I know have this side effect if not worse!
You can try monolaurin and really strong OLE?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”